Virtual Assistant Weekender Report – December 18th
VIRTUAL ASSISTANTS: Here’s your Weekender Report to keep you “IN THE KNOW” with informative and entertaining resources for your virtual business success this week! Included this weekend:
- Virtual News You Can Use NOW
- VAinsider Club MotiVAtor
- eSEMINAR SCHEDULE – Mark your calendars!
- HOT Topics at the forum this past week
- Virtual Weekender FREEBIE
1. Our Deck the Offices Annual Virtual Party was a huge success! With over 100 attendees and over $10,000 in prizes to give away, everyone left with tons of business goods to enjoy over the holidays. If you missed out, don’t worry, you can still download your stocking full of $2,000 in prizes & gifts here: CLICK TO DOWNLOAD YOUR GIFTS
During our festivities, we had a couple of super special offers and I’m going to extend them both to the end of the year. Take some time out of the hustle and bustle of the season and have a look at what I’m offering our members…
I’m offering a 50% discount on both of these products:
A. VAinsider Club Yearly memberships: Get started on the right foot in your VA business this coming year by investing in yourself and becoming a VAinsider. Coupon code: Decktheoffices
If you want to clear the clutter and take some revenue generating action in 2011 with your VA business, then have a look at my VAmotiVAtor Mentorship Program. I’ve been coaching select Virtual Assistants for 6 years now behind the scenes and have officially put together a coaching/training program to support all VA at any place in their business.
Get in on this 3 month mentorship program (50% OFF) with me beside you every step of the way motiVAting you to success.
HAPPY HOLIDAYS from VAnetworking.com
2. ALSO, if upgrading your skills and increasing your training is on your list for 2011, then take advantage now of VAClassroom’s year-end sales. If you have never taken a VAClassroom course before, then you are in for a treat – you can now receive 25% off their premier courses with their holiday specials.
I can attest to the high caliber of the courses at VAClassroom and highly recommend their courses. Many VA’s have told me how their courses totally changed the focus and direction of their businesses for the better…especially financially!
So give yourself the gift of education and save some money at the same time. You can listen to Craig’s Holiday message and view the courses on sale at this page.
3. As everyone knows, I am always talking about attending NAMS (Niche Affiliate Marketing Systems Workshops) and all the knowledge I can turn into money that I come home with after each visit. I’ve now attended NAMS2, NAMS3 & NAMS4. My daughter Danielle even attended with me this past year and she won top seller there having only been in business 2 weeks! Let’s just say, you learn a ton very quickly there
Well, it’s that time of the year again yet it’s going to be a different format for NAMS5 and you can read all about it here:
NAMS5 will be virtual in January instead of in person. It will include 6 months of top-notch instruction from 20 instructors including 3 days of virtual workshops and 18 weekly sessions. Plus you’ll get a ticket into NAMS6 workshop in Atlanta in August. All for the one price of $297.
For a very limited time you will be able to sign up for NAMS5 (virtual) and get NAMS6 (in Atlanta) as well. Watch this video to read all about it and I hope to see your there!
This event always sells out quick, don’t miss it, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND attending and wouldn’t miss it for the life of me!
Danielle and I will be attending, will you???
Oftentimes we can be our own worst enemy in business and can easily sabotage ourselves without even meaning too. What self sabotaging acts are you undertaking? Are you setting yourself up for success or for failure. Know your limitations and your weaknesses and learn to turn them around. If you don’t know how ask for suggestions at the forum.
Your VAinsider Club membership starts at only $7/mth. Not much to pay nowadays to help your business get the upper hand in the virtual service world.
What are you waiting for? Become a VAinsider Club Member (Starting at $7/month).
Stay up to date with times of all our educational business webinars by adding our schedule to your Google calendar now!
Starting in the New Year, all VAnetworking Seminars will be held on Thursdays at 3PM PST with VAjot night following at 4PM PST. Register to Attend: http://VAnetworking.com/seminars
Our VAinsider Club workshops will all be held on Tuesdays at 4PM PST forthwith. Next VAinsiders Club workshop is Tuesday, December 21st at 4pm PST on Finishing up your Marketing Plan for 2011. Login here
HOT TOPICS AT FORUM THIS PAST WEEK:
You must be logged in to our Virtual Assistant networking forum to view responses below. Membership is FREE, Join our Virtual Assistant Social Network today!
Want to meet other VAs and network in real life??? Upcoming VAmeets.com being arranged:
VAinsiders.com Club Mastermind Forum Members Only:
Read over 100,000 Virtual Assistant discussions at our Virtual Assistant Social Networking Forum It’s FREE to join! What are you waiting for?
Here’s a free report on the basics of keyword research from my SEO copywriter friend, Karon Thackston that I finally met at NAMS4 this year (see above). I highly recommend all VAs thoroughly read this report over the holidays and start applying it to your website so become visible in the search engines. You can download it here:
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD >>> Karon Thackston’s Basics of Keyword Research Special Report
And until next week…
To Your Virtual Success,
Tawnya Sutherland, CIMBS
Founder of The Leading Virtual Assistant Networking Forum Since 2003 www.VAnetworking.com